- Had windows and screen door open for big chunks of the day to air the place out, and burned a pine scented candle most of the day as well. Smells smokey and piney in here now; can’t smell cats or general funk, even after being outside and coming back in.
- Changed bed linens
- Tidied night stand and dusted bedroom
- Emptied all the trash cans
- Gathered dirty dishes in apartment and corralled them in kitchen
- 10 cardboard boxes broken down and gone (I’m sure I’ll find more as I go along)
- Three loads of dishes washed and put away, crock pot soaking.
- Four loads of laundry washed, folded and put away.
- Remaining loads (5 – this girl has too many clothes) sorted into hampers
- Two bags of trash out
- 3 empty cat litter tubs and two bags of recycling thrown out
- Bathroom clock battery replaced and clock dusted
- Bathroom calendar switched out to new one
- Ordered new colander to replace the one that died (and got tossed)
- Rebooted all 3 catboxes and threw away old litter immediately
- Put away alllll the grocery bags
To Do tomorrow morning before The Guy comes over for hot monkey sex:
- Sweep and mop bathroom floor
- Clean all bathroom surfaces
- Lay out fresh bathroom towels and rugs
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor
- Deep clean all kitchen surfaces
- Dismantle couches, fluff cushions, vacuum and spray with febreze
- Vacuum giant cat pillow and sprinkle with ‘nip. Laugh when cats roll around and fall off pillow.