1. Get up at 5:00 to be awake for grocery delivery sometime between 6am-8am. (Peapod, I love you so.)
2. Yoga, meditation, breakfast.
3. While waiting for groceries, do some catch up from earlier this week:
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor
- Deep clean all kitchen surfaces
- Take everything out of linen closet. Toss everything unnecessary. Rearrange everything that’s left and take stock of anything needed.
- Make sure it’s easy to get to my meds and I can immediately see what’s running low.
- Be honest with myself about the various makeup and potions – have I used it in the last 3 months? Why not? If it makes me sad, toss it. (Note to self – you can barely take your actual medications, let alone the 3572 supplements you bought. Toss everything but the daily multi vitamin, and then take that sumbeech daily.)
- Dismantle couches, fluff cushions, vacuum and spray with febreze
- Vacuum giant cat pillow and sprinkle with ‘nip. Laugh when cats roll around and fall off pillow.
- Wash and put away at least two more loads of laundry
4. Leave at 9:30 to go to doctor’s appointment. Try to be back by noon.
5. Start the pantry and hall closet purge. At the end of it shall be no expired food, and a place to hold all the plastic containers and their lids.
- Put all the coats in the BCWHATY. Leave a hanger or two for the current coat, plus a guest coat.
- Hats, scarves and gloves in the clothes closet, in one of the newly emptied drawers.
- Door decorations in a box in the BCWHATY.
- Get rid of any appliance you haven’t used in the last year, or that you have multiples of (blenders, I’m lookin’ at you…).
- Find a new home for the alcohol. You’re a grown-ass adult and don’t need to hide it in the hall closet.
- Get rid of the rest of That Ex’s stuff.
- Throw away the paint samples fercryinoutloud – those swatches have been on the wall for 3 years now. I bet those colors got discontinued in any case.
- Move the cat supplies to where the other cat supplies are. Duh.
- Take all the tchotchkes off the tops of the cabinets – don’t get sidetracked moving them around; just get them into the bookcase and be done with it. Toss anything you hate.
- Are you really going to drink all that tea? Seriously? When?
- Do you really need 6 cans of pureed pumpkin? Make soup or GTFO.
- Put crock pot, fryer and bakeware in the front closet after moving the booze and plasticware.
- Speaking of which, the plasticware can go in the drawers that get emptied when you move the hatsscarvesgloves, the door decorations and That Ex’s stuff/paint samples.